Trying to make feelings with TTS de

I’m not at my studio, so I did this with my lap. This is not a project, it’s more like an experiment. I took a script from a mexican radio DJ (Mariano Osorio “A Dog Diary”) and I processed at TTS with one female and one male voice. The intention it’s to create as close as possible “Feelings”, also as the dog is growing at the story, the voice has to change too but using the same root voice, in this case from the woman. This clip is around 5 mins so If you really want to hear it, I’m glad you do. The translation in some cases is not to good (sorry for that) and in some cases the TTS sounds a little weird, but… it’s an experiment as I say. The music is a royalty free from YouTube library so I have to put the credits also.
Cheers!

Dog’s Diary

Music
Friday Morning de Kevin MacLeod está sujeta a una licencia de Creative Commons Attribution (Creative Commons — Attribution 4.0 International — CC BY 4.0)
Fuente: Royalty Free Music
Artista: http://incompetech.com/

1 Like

i juan great work , as a dog owner myself , the dog diary was so powerful it made my girlfriend cry when i played it to her, the tts still worked. :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Great job. You made a computer generated voice carry lots of emotion. A great story helped to drive this home. Your selection of music also helped drive this home. You gave the overall story it’s just due! After all the story is the most important part of the equation. We use our skills as producers to help tell stories and bring them to life. This you have done very well sir. Salute!

2 Likes

Thank you @padj1 and @DJ_Nightstalker, I’m Glad you like it and it reach the goal to get into the heart of the people that hear it. As I said, the original script it’s about 17 years old by Mariano Osorio here in Mexico, so for the story, he is the one who has the credit. Nice you like it guys a big hug to you!

1 Like

Wow @Juanmapinker this is truly a piece of audio artwork.

True emotions, feelings I got a funny feeling in my tummy and a tear in my eye as I listened.

All this from a TTS computer - you have shown what is possible in this field now and in the future.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your words @Mike, much appreciated. I hope everything went ok with your surgery get well soon!
I said that it was an experiment because you can do it with voiceover using voice actors, but it’s very different using a “cold voice” generated by a computer. I’m really excited with the comments I received so far :slight_smile: And another thing, It was made with your V1.1 presets :wink: thank you for that. :sunglasses::vulcan_salute:

1 Like