Mike's Live Jingles Remix #MegaThread

Found how to reverse polarity in Multi Track, and when tried with two identical tracks, it got muted, just like that video, but now trying it with one of Mike’s jingles and an acapella I got from a stream, its not removing the vocals from the bed. :frowning:

One track must be with the voices and the other the same bed without them. So the only thing that is different will be the voices and then the phase cancellation will work, leaving only the voices

I don’t have the bed without the voices, but in this example that I tried it on, I do have the original jingle with voices, and the acapella without bed. How can I remove the vocals and get the bed?

That is a complete different thing @DavidHunterScot. You can try with the Center Channel Extractor within Audition. :wink:

If only I had access to the beds, then I could create acapellas, but I may also want just the beds. Thanks for the help anyway. It doesn’t seem to be removing much when I try it anyway, but will try another way.

@DavidHunterScot You should be able to remove voices same way, but they have to be same, and they have to match up to cancel one another.

Ugh, I remember this vaguely trying to do in Audacity long time ago just out of curiosity.

Goal was to get some music track with voices and one without and try to cancel beds as you guys like to call it and leave only voices.

It was interesting experiment.

Yesterday I uploaded the long cut of the Monday to Friday jingle that I remade using audio I had available via samples the wonderful @Izabela had provided me with, and audio from the live stream.

Here it is again in case you missed it due to activity in this thread.

Being considerate of @Mike, I copied the URL from the original upload.

Enjoy. :slight_smile:

Fab work @DavidHunterScot! Sounds awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DavidHunterScot Hey David, here is example for you from that jingle yu put two posts up, almost perfect acapella. There are two clips in file (Sorry @Izabela and @Mike :smiley:)

2 Likes

That is true magic you’ve done there @Saba!

Wow @Saba I’m impressed, but it doesn’t beat this.

Can you get me the music bed behind the original jingle?

@DavidHunterScot Send me the jingle and let’s try :smiley:

Here it is as supplied by the fairy.

@DavidHunterScot I CAN’T DAVID!!! There is too much effect on voice so they are too different to cancel each other.

Hi @Saba

Awww that’s too bad, well thank you for trying anyway.

Are you raising your voice at a mod lol?

I’m disappointed I’m not able to remove it, there is no point loosing time, because who knows what Mike put on these vocals :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s Monday and I’m feeling generous. Here you go guys @DavidHunterScot @Saba these are the accapella vocals from the MRC Hermes jingle.

Hopefully I don’t get in trouble with @Izabela for this :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh wow @Mike! Finally one without you clicking in it, and I literally mean clicking cos you clicked your fingers during the jingle play in your show and therefore got caught up in my remixes.

You might be in trouble by the queen fairy, but then again you might not be since you already played it in one of your shows.

[Whispers to Mike in a Language fairies cannot understand] PLAY THE BED ON ITS OWN NEXT TIME - SO I CAN MOVE THE VOCALS AROUND FOR BETTER EFFECT [End Whisper]

Much love for the Queen Fairy!!! :heart:

1 Like

@Mike @DavidHunterScot Look at him Mike, he’s happy like a child with new toy…this was worth risking you’re life with @Izabela :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes