Mike's Live Jingles Remix #MegaThread

@Saba that is so true :smiley:

But then again, if @Izabela kills him, no more shows!

#SaveMike @Mike

HAHAHAHAHAHA ā€¦ WE LOVE YOU @Izabela

#SaveMike (just in case :smiley: )

One thing is for certain, if he doesnā€™t get killed for releasing the Acapella, he will definitely get killed for releasing the Instrumental Music Bed for it.

It would be nice to create like a reverse ramp where the vocals appear at the start and just instrumental out, or even just to rearrange the vocals, but unless I have the bed, I canā€™t do that, so as Creative Director at MRC, he is making it hard to be creative with music for radio.

Hereā€™s the normal ramp I made.

Haha nothing beats happy Mondays. This one may just be forgiven :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think some of us audio producers ā€˜get offā€™ of getting material we can put together to create something new for other people to enjoy. Iā€™ve seen @Mike do it a few times in his shows, and I always give myself some head-inflating kudos when I make an amazing edit for someone. But not so much for work I do for myself.

3 Likes

Hello

Iā€™m back with another update to this #MegaThread.

Today I am posting a Monday to Friday jingle based on the MRC Hermes theme done slightly differently to what has previously been played on MRC Live.

Take a listen to thisā€¦

Sorry for not posting much recently, Iā€™ve been on here and there to moderate. Hopefully I will be more active in the coming weeks and months. Thought an update was long overdue so hope you enjoy.

Feedback is much appreciated.

Nice to see you back @DavidHunterScot! Nice jingle, it makes me remember those good all days with the live shows!

Cheers!

:metal::headphones::metal:

Hi @Juanmapinker Iā€™m glad you like it. I too miss the good old days of these jingles.

Hereā€™s a second take on the aboveā€¦

Notable changesā€¦

• New Intro
  • Cleaner Acapella
  • Stereo Echo on the ā€œoooh yeahā€ (maybe OTT)

Hopefully everyone including @Mike and @Izabela like it.

Awww I will need to make some new jingles soon I think @DavidHunterScot :slight_smile: We are also going to be looking at ways in which we can do more regular live shows. Will be easier once the school holidays are behind us!

1 Like

I am impressed with your work. I love the intro with the Morphing Countdown Clock. A little constructive criticism: Tighten up the edit points just a nano. This way, it would sound smoother and wonā€™t be noticeable. Otherwise, you did an awesome job on it.

I am here to get inspiration from the thread regarding the jingle like nft marketplaces and much more.

1 Like