Introduce Yourself!

Hey there Steve you are very welcome here!

Looking forward to hearing more from you and, of course, I’ll be delighted to know more about your podcast when you launch it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! DJFolami here from Aspen, CO. I’ve been a huge fan of Music Radio Creative for some time (I’ve purchased various DJ Tools in the past). I’m looking forward to being part of this community!

2 Likes

Welcome @DJFolami we all here are to help each other.

cheers

A very warm welcome to the community @DJFolami.

It is truly wonderful to have you as part of this. See you around here :slight_smile:

Thanks @Mike - In fact MRC is already a big part of my upcoming podcast series having produced an Intro and jingles package for me earlier in the year; with Shayna’s careful guidance and the vocal talents of the now “legendary” Sheldon

1 Like

hi i am djdiego and i life in belgium. I am a dj on our own internetstation magicmusicradio. I making jingles and mixen. i have a wife and two kids. and i learn mutch of mike russel when he is live on youtube. i wanna thank you all for may joining the community. sorry that my english is not that good.

2 Likes

Welcome @Diego_Peeters, we are from all over the world in here. I’m from Mexico. You will find a lot of stuff here that will be very helpful and also a lot of new companions. Cheers! :headphones::metal::headphones:

@Steve_Moore
Keep at it.
How about a podcast on your progress of audio editing.

Thanks for joining in @Diego_Peeters it’s great to have you here :slight_smile:

Hi Mike
I’m here to learn more about sound effects creation and editing in Audition. I am retired, and SFX for local AmDram groups is now becoming a great hobby of mine. Its amazing what some things came be made to sound like when hitting, rubbing and copying, but I am sure there is a lot more that I could do if I had the knowledge. For instance, I am struggling with a requirement to produce a horse and carriage effect that slows down and stops. Lots of sound bites of continuous walking but none that stop, so I’m on a mission to find out how to do it differently. I mainly produce stage SFX, dogs barking, screams, gun shots and the like but often have music to work with played by a tame pianist. Recording straight into AA, and it was you Mike that showed me how via YouTube. So here I am to learn more techniques!

1 Like

A warm welcome to the group @justintyme. It’s great to have you here :smiley:

I would highly recommend looking up the Doppler Shifter effect in Adobe Audition. This is great for use on sound effects, especially speeding up, slowing down and moving left to right.

Perhaps this would even make a great live show :+1:

1 Like

Hi people,
Quick intro from me, Dan ‘DC’ Christiansen from Wakefield, West Yorkshire in the UK. Originally got the bug for audio production through recording music using software like ProTools, Logic, Cubase, etc. I still compose and arrange music but I’m really getting into the design side of things like SFX, Foley, Podcasting, etc for multi-media and LOVING IT! @Mike has been a legend introducing the power behind Audition and it’s features, and also love how you brake down your own workflow/ideas. Really inspiring and super helpful, so THANK YOU! Keep up the great work. I look forward to sharing some of my own creations and getting the community’s feedback.

One love,

DC :smile:

MOD EDIT: Not sure why this was flagged, as it appears fine to me. Perhaps it was flagged automatically due to the use of caps? Not sure, but anyway, I’ll approve it with no modification to original message until I hear otherwise. -DH

1 Like

Hello @DChristiansen

Welcome to the community!

I have approved your message for now, but please watch the use of caps in case it gets flagged again.

2 Likes

Thanks for adding this intro @DavidHunterScot

@DChristiansen a very warm welcome to the group. You’ll feel right at home in here and I very much look forward to hearing some of your projects when you’re ready to share :smiley:

2 Likes

Sorry David,

What can I say? I do love a good entrance :wink:

Noted for future reference though and thank you.

1 Like

hello I’m Dennis, I have a singing group that does karaoke tracks and I am
looking someone that can remove lead vocals from some mp3 I have, only
need about 10 done and will pay for you services, because I only have about 10
to do I didn’t want to buy and learn from a program. thanks

Hey @TOH a warm welcome to the community, Dennis!

There may be some that will be able to help you out in the group. This is not always possible as it depends how the vocals were recorded on the master track.

This tutorial may help you to DIY with free software:

Little by little we are becoming a Huge team!

Hey All

Im Tim Readman Long time Follower of mike and his work. Always a pleasure and what a service he provides not just in MRC but in youtube facebook Twitch and the rest

Mike keep it up learning so much more from you “i owe you” :smiley:

Kind Regards

Tim Readman

1 Like

Great to see you here @Tim_Readman. Cheers

1 Like