Introduce Yourself!

Thanks Juanmapinker and thanks for your contribution and your time today for mike’s show Good to see you as always

Hey, This is Navanshu from India, I am almost a computer graduate. I am working on my own Youtube channel and in some time will start my own studio. I would love if someone can advise me on business and music creation.

Welcome to the community @Navanshu_Rastogi!

Someone here in the community will be able to help you with that, so you should feel very happy here.

1 Like

Hey! This is Pablo from Madrid. I am the host and editor on my own radio sports show, everyday here in Spain.
I am projects director in Cuonda too, a podcast community, so I love this web and all de sounds and tricks I learn here.
So, I stay tuned!
Thanks!!

Welcome Pablo. Good to have you here!

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Pablo :+1:

1 Like

So good to welcome more fine audio enthusiasits to the community!

@Tim_Readman @Navanshu_Rastogi @elSpeaker

Welcome here :smiley:

Hey Everyone I’m Alex from New York! I’m an avid listener and I edit my own podcast! I’ve been doing this for almost a year now and look forward to growing with the community! I hope to post some of my work here for feedback in the future.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @groovybaboon. You are in the right place!

:metal::headphones::metal:

A warm welcome @groovybaboon welcome to the MRC community.

Great to have another fellow podcaster here :slight_smile:

Hello everybody! Im Omke and im from Croatia. Its nice to be here and hangout with all of you. Im a dj for the past 30 years and i have almost 10 years experince as a radio dj, mostly choosing what kind of music will be played. Few months ago i started to explore more about radio imaging and other stuff, off course MRC is the best when we speaking about whats important when it comes adobe audition and tutorials for voice over and making radio imaging. Thnx Mike for tutorials. Before Adobe Audition i was working in Wavelab & Soundforge, now because of Mike im working in AA. Anyway looking foward for good vibes here on MRC Community. Also i have question, is there any course on MRC that is specialized in making radio commercials and tv commercials?

Hey there @Omke. A very big warm welcome to the community!

I’m really glad that you’ve found my tutorials handy. Is there anything more you’d like to know about?

I can certainly cover radio and TV commercial production on a future live tutorial. Is there something specific about this topic that interests you?

1 Like

Hie everyone family and friends I’m so happy to join this forum . Will be happy to learn more about music production . I don’t know if I posted on the right topic , but all I can say is I’m happy to be amongst everyone here

1 Like

Hello @tinahmann, welcome to the MRC Community!

If you need anything, post it in the community and someone will be able to help you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A very warm welcome to the community @tinahmann!

Updated my picture.

What does everyone think?

4 Likes

Hey all, I’m Brane from Slovenia. I joined this community mainly because it seems really nice. :slight_smile: My daytime job is hmm… being creative with computers. But for the past 10+ years I’ve been also quite active as an editor / mentor for short form films, and I had to learn a lot about audio on the go, because, budget. I’m always interested in learning more about audio production (it’s just so fun!), and when I can, I’ll also gladly share my knowledge with others.

So @Mike, I would be very interested in watching your take on TV commercial production too.

2 Likes

Hello @Brane

Welcome to the community! We’re glad to have you on board with us.

I’m a Singer-Songwriter, I’m also DJ moniker as DJ Mabbing, I have passion for Audio Production, Jingle, Radio Imaging & Sweeper. I came across MRC via YouTube, thoroughly enjoy the videos there, joining this forum makes it even better. Looking forward to learning even more stuffs here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Michael_Marquis! We’re glad to have you with us.

1 Like