Introduce Yourself!

I must @irockey say I’m slightly jealous, I was always into radio as a child and I’m jealous your pupils have a school radio that I never had!

Welcome to the community

Hi there. As a rookie this community system here feels for me as complicated and hard to understand as the software ;-). Did not not where to write these lines so please excuse me when it’s the wrong one.

I bought the software in the weekend and will annoy you with my first question later today. Don’t worry it will happen very soon :wink:

Greeetings from Germany
TurnToStone (yes, I love ELO) :slight_smile:

A warm welcome to the community @TurnToStone - it’s great to have you here!

What software did you buy? I’m curious to know what you’ll soon be asking questions about in here :slight_smile:

Hi Mike,

I bought Adobe Audition CC.

Great, you have come to the right place!

Make sure to post all your Adobe Audition questions in this place:

We’ll do our best to help!

Good evening all.
I joined here after doing one of Mike’s masterclasses today.
I do a couple of shows for hospital radio and want to improve my knowledge and speed up how long its takes me to do my recordings

Hi @Rustytoon a warm welcome! Thanks for showing up at my masterclass yesterday. It’s great to have you here :slight_smile:

We were chatting on Twitter and you were asking about feedback on your equipment setup. Feel free to post a topic in here about it.

You may also find my equipment list and 2019 update of help.

Hi Mike , I am Gary from Radio Lichfield. I own and run Radio Lichfield here in the U.K., Staffordshire. I’m new to audition having used audacity and MIXX as content creators and as DAW.

Hoping to learn lots more about audio and the correct ways of producing

Cheers

Gary