Your opinion is important to me. :)

Here is some of my work. The first one is with Pich Shift effect on my voice and the seccond is normal voice with rock mashups. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.

3 Likes

@RisteKamchev I like it both, but your natural voice is so powerful so you don’t need to much pitch on it. But again, the first one also is impressive :sunglasses: And that rock music… what can I tell you, that’s my kind of music so you make me be on the ROCK ON mood! Congratulation for your mixes. Nice that you share with the community. :metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::sunglasses::sunglasses::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

Thank you sir for your kind comment.

1 Like

I agree with @Juanmapinker Your voice is so powerful, you don’t need to use pitch shifter, unless you want to sound like the most powerful person on Radio.

The second has a better feel with snippets of rock songs interspersed .

Both are done very well.

2 Likes

@RisteKamchev, that second one took me back to the '80s and '90 rock stations I listened to. Fantastic stuff. I love it!

The first was also good with the pitch shifting, but maybe not so low as @Juanmapinker mentioned above. It is a powerful voice!

They are both fantastic pieces of work. Be proud of them!

2 Likes

Thank you sir, i am glad you like it.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

They are both really cool and showcase different styles of audio production.

I enjoyed the echo, space and pace of #1 but also appreciate the great rock mix and deep vocals on #2.

Good job @RisteKamchev!

1 Like