Top 20 Countdown Intro

Hey Guys, would love some feedback on the following track i made today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, Bjorn.

I think you have something there. It’s upbeat and catchy. The only thing I would suggest is to cut out the silence at the end. Overall, great job.

1 Like

Track sounds great. A catchy beat with upbeat tempo and the voice-over works well. As Suhovsky68 said just needs that end edited and you are there on this one.

1 Like

Hi Bjorn,

good job, I like it.

As already written, cut the final part with silence.

1 Like

Good job.

You can either trim the silence at the end out the file (smaller file size) or just set the out marker on your playout software at the end of the audio.

1 Like

As above :scissors: the tail down and maybe insert a forced ending where the bed stops abruptly but echo / reverb effect resonates for a couple of additional seconds or so.

Thatveffect can create a great transition into what ever comes next.

Other than that, it sounds pretty good.

1 Like

Thanks guys!! i didn’t realize the silence at the end was that long :joy:

Anytime, my friend. Have you concidered working for Mike and Izabela?

1 Like

@Suhovsky68 That would be amazing :grin::grin:

Hi there, Lawrence Sanders here.
I just joined today and your “Top 20 Countdown” production is the 1st Audio sample I’ve seen and get to comment on. 1st off, I though it was a great production and idea until I read some of the other comments and I agree with them all. Where I came from, Silence in audio is Bad, Bad, Bad. I’m sure you’ve already fit that part. I want to thank for sharing your work and asking for feedback… That act alone will take you a long way. I’m falling in love this community already.

By the way, Are you live on Radio or a Podcast yet? I’d like to check out your full show and learn more about getting started myself.

1 Like

Hi @Mr-Sunshine, thanks for your comment!

Fixed the silence issue, I think it was because of the echo effect that just kept on going :slight_smile:

I just made this intro for fun but hopefully will make a regular show soon :slight_smile: :grin:

I think you have something there. You could license it to stations and podcasters. Everyone will soon know the name, Bjorn.

Sorry it tuck so long to reply.

You should start recording and publishing a show regularly.

Or at the very least, start recording spots, intros, outros and so forth… I bet you could sell them. I’d buy your stuff.

I hope I don’t get into trouble for saying that. But I think you’re that good.

Please keep me posted.

1 Like