Super chats and who can send them?

As of today (August 10, 2017) Youtube allows Super Chats during a livestream as you might have seen if you have watched one of Mike Russell’s videos. Here is their list of the 41 Countries that are allowed to send Mike a Super Chat.

Super Chat purchases are available in the following countries:

1. Argentina
  2. Austria
  3. Australia
  4. Belgium
  5. Bosnia & Herzegovina
  6. Brazil
  7. Canada
  8. Chile
  9. Colombia
  10. Denmark
  11. Finland
  12. France
  13. Germany
  14. Greece
  15. Hong Kong
  16. Hungary
  17. India
  18. Ireland
  19. Italy
  20. Japan
  21. Macedonia (FYROM)
  22. Mexico
  23. Netherlands
  24. New Zealand
  25. Norway
  26. Peru
  27. Philippines
  28. Poland
  29. Portugal
  30. Russia
  31. Senegal
  32. Slovakia
  33. Slovenia
  34. South Korea
  35. Spain
  36. Sweden
  37. Switzerland
  38. Taiwan
  39. Uganda
  40. The United Kingdom
  41. The United States of America
2 Likes

I’m in Mexico and still having problems with the Superchat feature. It’s been several tries and for no reason actually youtube send me an error message regarding my credit card. I spoke to the bank and It has no problems. I update the info at the “google payments” page and everything looks fine, so I don’t know why I cannot purchase the superchat.

I would be interested to know if @Mike has received any of your Superchats (on his end). I was reading a forum about someone sending $20.00 to a superchat and he refreshed the page after getting an error message and it actually charged his card $40.00.

What error message are you receiving? Can you post a screenshot or the message itself?

1 Like

Thanks for the helpful post on YouTube super chats @Joe_Salmi. There will be an alternative (international) support option soon - I’m working on it!

1 Like

Credit card rejected… I don’t have the image here but I can tell you that funds it not the issue, for somehow Google rejects my CC. I change the CC and still have the same issue. I’m Sad because I really want to donate but I don’t know why, Google does not allow me. :sleepy:

Just wondering here, What kind of CC is it? Visa, American Express, Etc. Might not accepts certain cards but it is an odd feature for sure. We’ll come up with another option for people to make donations for this reason alone.

Thank you very much for trying @Juanmapinker that means a lot. :slight_smile:

Visa… I will Keep trying @Joe_Salmi

2 Likes

Thanks so much for trying @Juanmapinker - greatly appreciated - it really helps to support creation of the live stream :slight_smile:

I have a new donation method starting from today at musicradiocreative / Streamlabs

Maybe this will work? :smiley:

@Joe_Salmi and @Mike finally I did my first Super chat…!!! the problem was that the Zip Code at my google account didn’t match with the one of my credit card. Just update it and Boom! superchat ready to go!

Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m so very happy and grateful for the super chat today @Juanmapinker :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

@Juanmapinker That is awesome man, so glad to hear it. I had a feeling it was something like that. Happened to me before too. I should have mentioned it earlier.

1 Like

Im from the other countries don’t have super chat but it ok for the future