SoundSoap 5 from Antares Audio

I had a play with the SoundSoap+ 5 plugin for noise reduction and removal. It works really well and is easier to use than my microwave! A great little addition for podcasters and other audio pros who want to add some professional noise reduction to their recordings… it even works with Audacity.

I also got an email from Antares today and SoundSoap 5 is discounted for 48 hours.

Here’s the information for those interested:

Act now to get SoundSoap at a huge savings!

Bring unusable recordings back to life with SoundSoap. Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap is inexpensive, easy to use and will give you professional results.

Between now and midnight, Wednesday, August 16th, you can add SoundSoap to your arsenal for only $69. That’s over 50% off the regular price of $149!

SoundSoap is perfect for anyone working with music, voiceovers, interviews, video projects, screencasts, podcasts, transferring LPs or cassettes, and will work as a plug-in for your favorite DAW or by itself using the included Mac/Win app.

Buy Antares SoundSoap 5

Remember, this offer is good through midnight (PDT), Wednesday, August 16th, so act fast!

Edit: This offer has now expired. I’ll post new audio plugin offers as and when I see them.