Share your name in your language!

This was asked on the stream today by @Mike, as he wanted me to record how you properly pronounce my name. Since our community has people from all around the world, why not make this a thing, and learn something from it in the process?

Here we go:

3 Likes

Great idea @OleHenrik grab your mic, record and upload!

Hereā€™s how you say Mike Russellā€¦ not Mike Roosell :wink:

2 Likes

Funny little thing - here is mine. Made with my old M-audio soundcard, sorry for the rumble :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Mine is Bobaski or bobum (not spelled right) butā€¦

2 Likes

Mine is pretty easy to pronounce so I thought I would do things little differently.

2 Likes

Iā€™m at a hotel for work, so I only have my ipad now to record, sorry for the quality
Juhahn Mahnuhehl will be the phonetic way to say my name but my friends call me ā€œJuanmaā€ so you can call me that way. The Pinker stuff is my Radio Dj nickname because I LOVE Pink Floyd!!

1 Like

Post some audio Bobaski. This is turning into a fun thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Mike did say it right at the first time when he said my name. Here is what i am called in my language.

1 Like

Excellent @RisteKamchev Nice to hear you

1 Like

Hi !! | my name is | Peter Derks | Iā€™m a dutch Radio DJ | from the Netherlands ! | Listen to this | ā€˜custom-madeā€™ spot for this topic on | Music Radio Creative | (Thanx to Eminem !)

Best Regards | Peter
Check my website | @ my profile !

1 Like

Excellent!!! @Peter_Derks

1 Like

hiii

Thatā€™s a really good ā€œliving room reverbā€ Lewis :rofl: thanks for sharing!

@Peter_Derks that is super creative and I love it @RisteKamchev - this thread is getting very creative.