Radio documentary

My Radio documentary on Ghost’s that was broadcast on www.channelradio.co.uk

Is anybody else on here making them?

Cheers

Robbie

Great @Robert_Woody_Burgess ! the music and the effects give this a nice spucky touch. Now I have chicken skin lol. Thanks for sharing! :open_mouth:

Hey Juan,

Thank you for your kind words and glad you enjoyed it, I’m now working on a documentary about the fall of country and western clubs in England.

Might speak to mike and yourself about some tips to make the documentary sound better.

Cheers

Robbie

1 Like

Hey Robbie, that sounds so interesting! at what stage of your project are you?

Cheers

Hey Juan

All interviews are done so I’m just at the editing and production side of things.

Cheers

Robbie

Testimonies are always the key besides the research on the topic. I supposed you are going to “involve” the story with particular music that creates that particular ambient? in your interviews are there any musician of that time? Jesus!.. I’m already excited about your documentary. I’m a Science Communication Guy. I study that so : photography, design, movie making, video, radio, tv, etc, all are part of my formation and passion. So you can understand why I’m so excited by your project. Glad that you share at the community, here we all can help each other, that’s for sure.

Cheers

Pinker

That’s great to hear thanks so much, my dad is a country and Westen musician so I’ve interviewed members of his band, and I’m starting the show with a soundbed of them playing live in 1985 with my narration over the top, I’ve spoken to an up and coming country singer and a country and western DJ and journalist, and for one of the conclusions for the demise a dance teacher thought me to line dance lol.

Robbie

1 Like

That’s great @Robert_Woody_Burgess, we in here will be anxious to see your final product :wink: and anything we can do to help you know here’s the exact place :metal::metal::metal:

Pinker

Hey Pinker,

I’ve finished my Radio Documentary on the fall of country music in the UK …Do you have an E-mail I could send you a link to…your feed back would be great.

Cheers

Robbie

1 Like

Hi Robert, you can send it to my personal email juanmapinker@gmail.com

As soon as I get out of work in the afternnon I will see it gladly. Thank you @Robert_Woody_Burgess
:metal::headphones::metal:

That great, Cheers Fella :smile:

1 Like

I all ready send my thoughts to your email