Production Demo - Feedback please!

Hello there! My name’s Jaden and I’m from Bridgeport CT in the US. Brand new to the MRC Community. I graduated from CT School Of Broadcasting back in 2018. Since then I have worked as an intern at a classic rock station and done street team work but was always interested in dong audio Production which I did not do during the internship. I recently made a production demo which I would love feedback on! There are 2 Legal ID’s and 2 Promos. All voiced and Produced by me finding SFX and music to use. I have not done Audio Production professionally. Just kinda learned from Mike and other resources. Thank you all!

Jaden M or Jmar_OnAir

1 Like

Well done @Jmar_OnAir - very good work there. I think that’s a fab start for sure. Really nice use of sound fx there. Some points to work on further:

• use of more variety of vocal fx - you have a few you use very well, step out of your comfort zone and experiment more - you can make your productions much more exciting that way!
  • Work on the finishing touches (how the jingle ends is as important as it starts!).
  • Beatmixing is tricky - when working with music - you need those skills to get smooth transitions. It was very good but you need more work here to smooth this out I think.

Overall fab effort - the more you practice the better your jingles will become, so keep them coming!

1 Like

Hi Jaden, it’s incredible just how much difference one tiny letter can make to a sentence. While I have no doubt that “dong audio production” is a thing, either it’s an unintentional typo, or there’s no way I’m going anywhere near your faders after you’ve been on them! Radio is the best! Mark in London.

1 Like

@Izabela I appreciaate the feedback. It really means a lot. I look forward to posting my work here in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like