OBS Studio Tutorials

I belong to OBStudio but cannot place posts. Ok there are alot of vids out there on Youtube but very old. I would dearly love @Mike to give us some tips on the setup you have.
I have the latest version of OBS but the plugins don’t seem to work with the latest version … like remote for a start. I use android win 10 and Linux.

A great idea @Bobster. I am on a learning curve with the great and powerful live streaming software that is Obs Studio.

There’s plenty that I could write up about in here and I’m, of course, happy to answer any questions from others.

What is it that you’d most like to see a tutorial about for Obs, Bob?

1 Like

Mainly the settings for audio and video. I have spent the morning so far trying out the audio settings for purely recording. Most state unspecified failure lol when starting to record. Best video seems to be AVI but the crunching does not seem low enough 21 sec is around 8mb

1 Like

I can certainly work on this.

As you have seen from the live stream today plenty of experimentation is required to get the “prefect settings” :wink:

1 Like

Brilliant. To be honest, you said it was a new service at the very beginning so we were all pre warned. Your recovery was textbook cool. That in itself shows skill under pressure :sunglasses:

1 Like