My latest music cover recorded, mixed and mastered 100% in Audition

Hello to everyone! I’m proud to show you my latest music project that I did complety in Adobe Audition. The only part that I had to use another DAW was for the drums and Keyboards, that I did with Ableton because Audition does not manage midis. The bass guitar, acoustic and electric guitars were plugin to my interface. The drums were made with EZDRUMMER2, THe Novation 25 keypad was very useful. Here I share the link to my youtube channel video so you can judge. The artwork was made again by my dear friend @piitciia.

What do you think @Mike
Don’t be so hard please :wink:

Also in the near future it will be at Spotify!.. Check out my pre-release promo
Cheers!
:metal::headphones::metal:

1 Like

Such a talented musician @Juanmapinker it sounds great!

I see you are also using DistroKid to distribute the music online to Spotify, iTunes etc. How are you finding DistroKid? We used it recently for our MRC Live jingles.

2 Likes

Thanks @Mike, so far so good. I haven’t had any issues. I think it’s very friendly to manage and also the prices are fair I think.
It took just a few hours to have the “Mechanical License” for the song. In other sites, this takes days. Also they manage all the legal payments from the revenues to the persons that have the original copyrights, etc.
And you? what is your experience with this service?

Yes, it has been very fast and efficient indeed.

I even submitted the jingle “lyrics” via DistroKid and they got published within 24 hours.

That’s cool! I just did that also!

1 Like

I just love EZ Drummer 2, I now use it for my rock projects (If i make any lol)

1 Like

It’s great! but there is also drum kits and midis for your kind of music @mikecullen1978, it’s not only for rock music. :wink: