Is Adobe Audition right for me

Hi Everyone, I’m a new voice over artist and am NOT a tech person. I need a program that is easy to master and have heard that Adobe Audition is really great. Any feedback you folks could offer would be greatly appreciated. I’m looking to record for books, animation and possibly video games. Thank you so much and I look forward to your feedback.

Thank you, Suzanne

Thanks for posting @SuzMickisme - this is a great question! I would say that if you are a complete beginner you could try Audacity first - it’s free and simple. Adobe Audition is great but obviously not free - by the sound of it you would be able to do the same things in both. Once you get your head around Audacity it’s easy to switch to Audition if you find you miss some functionality too. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information, Izabela. I did get Audacity however I couldn’t seem to get my focusrite (scarelet) and headphones to work together. I know the Adobe Audition has a fee but I think I’ll give it a go and see if I can manage that better. I appreciate your time and info-thank you again. Suzanne :slight_smile: