How to achieve a certain voice effect?

Hello,

How do I achieve this kind of effect in a voice? Any links or videos explaining how to achieve this? Here is the sample:

Thanks for sharing Fred, are you looking for a voice similar to this or sound of your voice to be in the same quality?

If latter the only way to achieve this is through good recording equipment :slight_smile:

The voice has pitchy treble effect how do you achieve that.

It would likely be Pete, Andrew or Danny? Voice Overs For Radio Jingles, DJ Drops, Podcast Intros & Ads — Tagged "Voice: Male Voices, Language: English (American)" — Music Radio Creative Hope one of those is close enough!

Welcome to the MRC community @fredkiwma :slight_smile:

What editing software do you use? It is very simple to achieve with Adobe Audition :slight_smile:

I use adobe audition, please share how I can achieve this

Hello @fredkiwma,

Have a play around with the ‘FFT Filter’ and ‘Scientific Filter’ and roll off the low end. you can also have a play with the pre loaded presets

The MRC Presets have a preset to achieve exactly what your looking for and are available for purchase - Sound Better - Audio Presets Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro and Audacity — Music Radio Creative

Let me know if that helps :slight_smile:

Hello, I just wanted to let you know guys that I paid for the The Adobe Audition Presets v3.0 and got fantastic results : https://musicradiocreative.com/pages/presets
its really worth what I paid. (I’m attaching my work example here!)

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing @spidermycron!

@fredkiwma you should cut low frequency till 250hz als add some 1-3 db around 3khz, compress voice 4-6 ratio then make up gain rhis should work for something like this,also you can add some reverb at the end just to fill space.