Headphones Audio Technica ATH-M30x

Hello everyone, I’m looking for good headphones for home studio. I work on radio. At home, I have studio for recording commercials, making jingles. I found Headphones Audio Technica ATH-M30x (https://eu.audio-technica.com/headphones/studio-dj/ATH-M30x)

Can you give me your opinion or suggestion for buying headphones? Tnx!

Mihael :smile:

Wearing them now! They’re good. Comfortable, with a clean sound - no extra bass or any other treatment. I also listen to finished work on a set of ‘normal’ speakers, to hear how it’ll sound on the radio.

1 Like

I use the Beyerdynamic DT100 headphones. Old now but still sound just as crisp as their first day.

Whatever you get you’ll need something flat with no added bass or treble for mastering. As @glenncarey said I also, once I’ve finished, listen in my beats headphones and also on normal speakers too.

Only recommendation is make sure you get the right ohms for what you’re doing.

1 Like

Thank you guys. In a studio on the radio, I use Sennheiser HD 380 PRO for production and AKG K141 for live “on air” program.

@markdenholm What would you recommend?

I can’t say a bad word about my headphones but it comes down to personal preference. As long as you don’t get home headphones then you’ll know you’re hearing a flat and fair sound to master to allowing the end listener to tune to their preference via their own EQ

1 Like

Always loved beyerdynamic headphones worked my way through DT100s and DT250s.

Now I’m very happy and comfortable with the DT 770 PRO headphones.

1 Like