Hardware Question

Hi, would anyone recommend this for YouTube shows

TONOR PC Microphone USB Computer Condenser Gaming Mic Plug & Play with Tripod Stand & Pop Filter for Vocal Recording, Podcasting, Streaming for iMac PC Laptop Desktop Windows Computer

Chris

1 Like

Hey, @Chris_Forryan.

First, let me welcome you to the Music Radio Creative Community. You will find the people friendly and helpful. Second, USB Microphones are good for those on a small budget. If you’re going to be doing a lot of audio production, or a lengthy podcast, I would recommend a Blue brand of USB mics. They’re quite affordable and have great quality. When you become established, then you could upgrade to a cardio mic.

My best to you and your family. Stay safe and well. Hope this advice has helped.

I would say that at that price do not expect anything amazing. Spending £35 now will mean you will spend another £90 couple of months down the line (once you realise this brought you more trouble than it was worth). Go with a known brand, with good post purchase support that will last you for many years to come. We have tested most of the well known USB mics just recently. Results and samples here: The Best USB Microphones Compared - With Audio Samples

1 Like