Fuzzy/Vibrating voice in AA

I have hunted everywhere and can’t find a faster fix for this problem. Other than fixing my voice (working on it). At times my voice has a vibration, coming from the back of my throat, that makes the odd word sound fuzzy/static-y/vibration-y.
It appears in the spectral area as 5-6 tight knit vertical bars - which I can clean up… With 5-6 swipes of the Spot Healer.
I’d prefer to fix it faster, maybe with a highlight and a keyboard shortcut.
I’m uploading the spectral before and after. (As a newcomer here, I can only upload one file - and I think my screenshot tells more of the story than the audio).
Many thanks for any attention you can throw my way. I’m so impressed by the knowledge floating around here.
J

HERE is the audio… The last part of the word HIGH is where the issue occurs.

Since manually removing them with the Spot Healing brush is too time consuming take a look at multiband compression and focus one band of compression around the frequencies where this sound occurs. Experiment with harder ratios and thresholds to see if it makes a difference. This is not a background noise so noise reduction wouldn’t be needed here. It’s more of an EQ issue that the Multiband Compressor will help with.