Free Stems for DJs

HI DJS for free stems go to Stems

1 Like

Thanks @padj1! good stuff for traktor I’m waiting for the files are completely downloaded so I can see how can I can use it on AA. Thank you again ! :wink:

1 Like

:sunglasses: hi guys is there anymore Djs out there letS get the chat going for mike on here ,as i love his videos on DJ drops/DJ Jingles.

I’m… Or at least I was Haha. And By the way, those MP4 files Are awesome, just one question @padj1, are there royalty free to use in everything? Cheers!

I’m a bedroom dj (started last year and many many years ago I was a local radio dj/speaker). I dj at the technical high school where I teach and till now I had 3 gigs: hope to have more…

Thanks for the useful link. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you have to download a player or install anything? I hate loading my system up with more installs. @Juanmapinker did you download just the audio files?

Yes @Joe_Salmi, I did. They all are Mp4 files so you can use them without additional program. :wink:

2 Likes

You rock…
Gracias hermano

1 Like

De nada hermano, cuídate mucho :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for this - great find @padj1!

1 Like

I’m kinda new in audio production. I don’t really know how to use Stems.
Does anyone could help me?

What do you exactly need help? We all here can help you

I just download the Stems that Paj1 shared here and I was checking them out.
Looks like a bunch of songs with no mixing. Seems that I’m able to mix and/or process them as I want. Is it true?

1 Like

Yes @LLeonardo you can use it like musicbeds or as you want.

Hell Yeah! Thanks a lot!
I really wanna know if they are Royalty Free

1 Like

As I know, Yes they are… so feel free to use them

1 Like

Hi sorry for the late reply just been working on loads of projects yes the stem format is a mp4 format if you go to their website you can make your own stems with the supplied stems creator software. I’ve been creating my own stems to use on my Traktor S8 And I use Adobe Audition to master my stems. And add effects if required.

2 Likes