Free panning Plugin

Hey Guys, I was surfing on youtube and I found a free plugin from cableguys. It’s a panning Free plugin. It’s shown for music, but I think it can be use for voiceover also. It’s not just panning, you can control speed, frecuency responds etc. Perhaps we can do the same with others, but Check it out, at the end… it’s free. I all ready install it, so I can tell you… no virus what so ever. Mac and Win VST plugin. What do you think @Mike?
Here is the video that I found and the link also
Pancake2 plugin video

The cableguys dot com

3 Likes

cheers juan fab plugin ,hope alls well in mexico from paul in the uk.

1 Like

@padj1 yes in my case and my family, everything ok. I was at Mexico city by the time of the earthquake, but the funny thing was that I was so tired so I was sleeping at that time. The next morning I look into my phone and there was a message from my wife asking me if I was Ok (11:40pm), so I was like “hmmm” what she’s talking about? It was until I saw the news that I knew about the earthquake, everyone was telling stories of how the alarm sound, etc,etc… The only story I had to tell was the dreams that I had that night lol! Thank you for asking! and nice that you find the plugin I found useful :wink:

1 Like

Very cool indeed @Juanmapinker.

I used and reviewed this plugin just over a year ago:

2 Likes

I has so many cool things indeed. There is a lot of funny things that you can do with it :wink:

1 Like