Free Jingle Friday - Feedback

We would love to hear from you!

What do you like and what do you think could be improved on Free Jingle Friday for 2021?

1 Like

Personally Please keep times as they are. I get to sign in 1-2 UK time so would miss it outside. Or from time to time open script subscriptions up earlier to enable me to submit.

2 Likes

I enjoy it as it is. I have not been listening for that long, but I am learning a lot. I produce training videos for my company and the audio knowledge Mike has is amazing. I am learning more and more each day and love the Free Jingle Fridays.

2 Likes

I so love free jingle Fridays. I love the banter between Izabela and Mike. Also all the moderators do a wonderful job. I wouldn’t change a thing as I always look forward to Fridays. Thanks Mike

2 Likes

I feel like I’m spoiled with a 7am CST (Dallas) start and would be open to change (5am California time would be terrible, though they’re used to getting up early), I’ll go with the general audience consensus.
I enjoy the show and format, both the intro 30 minutes bit then guided production of the jingles. I agree with @Mike2020 on the intro.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your comments so far! Much appreciated - we will be taking them on board when working on the show for 2021!

1 Like

Hello Bjorn, and Izabela,
FJF is so much fun as it is! Just a friendly radioshow with Mike and Izabela.
What i love the most is discussions about microphones, and gear. The Plugin of the week is a great item and the Lkcd track is also great. i think an item could be just basics of effects or dynamic processing. What parameters are importand and so on… just like a lesson!
see you friday!

2 Likes