Female presenters/Female show host wanted

Hello, I’m Robbie and I’m very excited to tell you about the new radio station I’m launching along with two other colleagues on Halloween (31st October 2020) called RevengeFM.

The station already has a diverse range of music, and we would like to show diversity with our presenters too. We have many male presenters hosting shows, and now we would love to have more female presenters too.

We are looking for female presenters to host a show on our station, or if you already host a show, we would love to put it out on RevengeFM too.

If you would like more info please email me at robbie@revengefm.com

Also if you’d like to see more of the station before the launch, then please feel free to go to the app store or google play store and download our app. Just search RevengeFM.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Robbie - RevengeFM

Thanks for posting Robbie and well done on what sounds like fab project, Good on you for making the effort to make shows diverse (often this is so overlooked!). I hope you find somebody soon. It would be helpful if you posted if this is a paid or free gig and what the requirements are :slight_smile: I am sure you will get more relevant interest that way!

Hey Izabela,

Thank you for the advice, I will make changes.

Many thanks

Robbie :slight_smile:

1 Like