Deleting multiple fades at once

Hello All! I have quite big problem with multiple fades… While recording an audiobook I use punch and roll mode, and after recording, all new tracks are faded with tracks underneath (as you know punch and roll creates new clips one on another).
Is there any way to delete multiple fades in clips? It would be great to select all clips and using one click delete them all instead deleting them separately… Your help will save lot of time!
Ps. “Automatic Crossfades Enabled” option is turned OFF.

2 Likes

Welcome to the MRC Community @panacy!

I don’t think this is currently possible, you need to remove the fades 1 by 1 as far as I am aware of.

Although I would recommend posting your feature request in the Adobe Audition ‘User Voice’ forum - Adobe Support Community

2 Likes

Thanks for the question @panacy and as @Bjorn mentions there is no way (that I know of) to do this easily. There is a hacky workaround that works in Premiere Pro.

You could try the same in Adobe Audition by selecting all clips, heading to Properties then choising the Stretch box. Make the Mode Realtime and the Stretch 50% then turn the Stretch back to 100%. I played with this and it deleted some but not all my crossfades in a quick test.

2 Likes

Hey @Mike! Yes I’ve seen this Premiere Pro solution on Adobe forums, and I’ll try it. But I think that small suggestion of adding such functionality on Audition forum is necessary.
Thank you guys for your attention.

Best regards!
Paul

2 Likes