Celebrity DJ Drops

Hello, i’m working on a project and was wondering if anyone had any Celebrity DJ Drops i could use? i currently need Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello :slight_smile:

Lots of production companies probably have some that they could either make for you or perhaps license to you for use but short of getting artists to record them for you like the huge radio groups do there isn’t much else you can do.

I do remember in an old live stream a couple of years back @Mike did say that MRC does them if you want to drop an email I’m sure they’ll be able to help.

Hi Mark, do you know of any good production companies?

MRC do them. Visit https://musicradiocreative.com/ or drop them an email if you can’t find what you want on the website and I’m sure they’ll sort out what you need.

Best way to get hold of of artist drops is sourcing them yourself to be honest. Majority of time you can find a whole bunch on YouTube, it’s just about searching the right thing. For example you can search ‘Ariana Grande Interview’ ‘Ariana Grande talks’ ‘Ariana Grande live session’ until you find what you’re looking for.

For example: Ariana Grande "thank u, next" Interview - YouTube

2 Likes

Great, thanks @Lewis_Bilkey

Hi @Bjorn, in another post I replay to one of our community members about this. I share a link were you can buy celebrity DJ Drops.

Hope this helps
Cheers!
:metal::headphones::headphones::metal:

Hi Juan, unfortunately this package doesn’t have Shawn Mendes or Camila Cabello which are the 2 i currently need.

But thanks anyway because i will use that for future projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to help!
Cheers!
:metal::headphones::metal:

okay … here I go again…going down the only road I’ve ever known :stuck_out_tongue:

Celeb drops are usually done when artist X,Y or Z is in town & station A, B or C is the commercial sponsor. While it “might” sound cool in a stinger or liner … It’s really a pain-in-the-ass :frowning:

Clean, crisp station imaging is all you need if done properly & used properly. MRC can actually provide that in spades. ( dammit @Mike send me your Adobe presets, all this free advertising for you is costing me :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you pirate Celeb v/o’s from other open source ( youtube ect ) you “might” find yourself in the middle of a legal action or having your station shut down due to DMCA violations or worse. Their name & their voices are part of their brand & they pay folks good money to protect “The Brand”

I’ll share an example of something that “might” get you in trouble. From free friday jingles here is a “splice job” by me of something I’d paid for & stealing @Mike & @Izabela’s voices from someone else’s paid jingle

Hello Bjorn

I’m not sure if your still looking for these, but you can buy them Here Showbiz Central Volume 12 has Shawn Mendes & Showbiz Central Volume 13 has Camila Cabello

Hope that helps

2 Likes