Audacity 3.0.2 Linux problem inserting new sound effects

The problem is: I am able to insert the text files into the right folder but I can’t use them.
It seems to me that there’s a missing link…

Could you please provide more info on this @Jens. Perhaps some screenshots and a video showing the issue and I’ll do my best to help.

Hello Mike,
there were comments about this subject coming in.
Result: “Nyquist” could be the reason of this error inside the audacity program while running the procedure itself. - It was recommended (as far as I understood) to remove audacity from the computer and install an older version (1. XXX) - but this option wouldn’t satisfy me as probably I’d lose all the other wonderful and precious options, as delivered by later developments.
Screenshots could be made - but: the comments inside of them would be only in German language…
Thanks for understanding!

Hello again Mike,
maybe it could be helpful for me when I install YOUR running version of audacity - please, let me know which version you’re using - after installing that one, I could probably be able to insert all sound effects there - and my problem could be solved by then …
Cheers,
Jens @artistRadio Germany

It sounds like the issue you’re experiencing may be related to a conflict between the version of Audacity you have installed and the Nyquist plugin. One solution that has been suggested is to remove your current version of Audacity and install an older version that is known to be compatible with the plugin.

However, this may not be an ideal solution as it would mean losing access to any new features or improvements in the newer version of the software.

Another solution might be to look for an alternative plugin that is compatible with your current version of Audacity, or contact the Audacity developers for further assistance.