What are your favourite things about Free Jingle Friday

We would love to hear your thoughts on ‘Free Jingle Friday’ please tell us your favourite things about the show.

You never know, Mike and Izabela might shout some out live on air :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My favourite bits are that we have such a great following from every single guest and you are all so kind to Mike and Izabela they come in a do it week in week out and produce brilliant jingles paid and free

So I thank you both Mike and Izabela and all the admin and moderators and back of scenes who make free Jingle Friday happen

And thank to every single viewer / guest you all make us smile every Friday

3 Likes

Thanks so much for posting this Tim! What a lovely idea :slight_smile: Also please do not hesitate to post about the bits you wish changed in one way or another - we can then make sure to do more of the things you love!

1 Like

You are welcome @Izabela :slightly_smiling_face:

My favorite thing about Free Jingle Friday is the familiarity there is every week. Mike and Izabela make you feel at home every time. The moderators are great. I am proud to be affiliated with Music Radio Creative. For all your jingle needs, its Music Radio Creative.

3 Likes

FJF is great because:

• Unscripted radio show
  • It unites audio people over the world
  • It is about technique
  • It is about gear
  • You can learn from Mike’s audio editing
  • Izzy and Mike are just great
3 Likes

Thank you so much @Suhovsky68 very glad to have you in the MRC Community :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @studioavm very glad to have you in the MRC Community :slight_smile:

I’m pretty new to the site but what I have liked so far is the ideas that are shared. The banter is awfully fun too though!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @coachdunlap please feel free to look around and join us each Friday on YouTube MRC.fm/fjf

1 Like

Yep, you can count me in. This is so great. There is so much to learn.

1 Like

I love watching you guys work and seeing Mike create stuff

1 Like

I miss FJF . . . . Sigh

PS - New to the community but not to the team.

1 Like

Ah :slight_smile: we need to find a way to revive it somehow for sure! Welcome to the community btw!