Voice sounds Great on Desktop YouTube hearing But On Mobile YouTube its NO Good

Hai Awesome people

I use Sennheiser 416 and SM7b - Voice sounds Great on Desktop YouTube hearing But On Mobile YouTube its NO Good

I tried with both Mic - with Single and double POP filters

Few things Please need help with
(1) Voice Not OK when hearing on Cell phone YouTube
(2) too much breathing sound and Shu Shu in-between

Thanks in advance

Please help

PS: Using the Preset “Announcer Voice FX” (Adobe Audition)

Sounds like you need to do some tidying to your audio before putting it into the presets. You’re sucking up too much background noise.

Most voice over talent will test their audio set up on a range of devices such as desktop, mobile etc. Does your mobile add further loudness maximising to the audio which would further highlight the issues in the original recording?

1 Like

Thanks dear Makdenhom for taking lead to respond on this - I appreciate it.

RE (Your question): Does your mobile add further loudness maximising to the audio which would further highlight the issues in the original recording?

Answer: Apart from my own phone / mobile - I have tested on other Mobiles too - its the same story - very ODD voice and on Desktop it sounds great / far better. So its not specific to my mobile only

@markdenholm - Any other thing(s) that may be impacting - any further guess

Thanks again

I’d suggest to back off some of the effects and see how your audio sounds with the raw recording on mobile perhaps with a little normalization.

Breaths are usually enhanced by compressors so this would be the setting to look at reducing.

You could try a noise gate to see if you can trap out the breaths. As @Mike says compression will suck these up so if you can noise gate them out before the compressor that would be a help.