Stereo effect using Delay Effect

I’m trying to create that stereo effect that turns a mono voice into a ‘fake’ stereo sound where it quickly bounces from one channel to the other. But I don’t know where it is!! I can’t get the Delay effect doing what I want. I can’t remember how to do it. Help!

Hi David @Mr-Shortcuts maybe you are refering to the Hass Trick", if you do so, here is a link that explain how to do that with a Delay plugin on a Mono channel:

Hass Trick

I hope this helps you.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thanks Juan. This is the information I needed. Now just have to apply it correctly in my mix! I’ll let you know how I go.
Thanks,
David.

1 Like

Juan, It worked a treat!

Thanks a lot. I’m going to have to post an example of the mix I’ve made. I’ve created a fancy bus mix (again, lol) that fixes up old style 4 track recordings of The Beatles where they had most instruments in one speaker and vocals in one. I’ll create the post now for you and everyone else to read.

Regards,
David.

1 Like

I’m glad that the information was the right one David @Mr-Shortcuts and thank you for your post. I’ll be waiting for that post of yours with the example. Nice!!

Regards
Juan