Sonovox plugin: is there one

I was wondering why there isn’t a sonovox plugin at the market. If you could attach those 2 little speakers you put against your throat to make that sonovox effect to your computer by USB, I am sure the software should be able to do the rest? Has this ever been tried? I use the vocoder plugin now for simular effects, but there’s nothing better then that good ol’ sonovox sound.

Found something, it’s called Bozavox.

Bozavox.com

Take a look at these plugins that can do a very close match:

Waves OVox Vocal ReSynthesis
iZotope Vocal Synth

I have Waves Ovox ReSynthesis, but as you say, it’s only a bit of a match (far from close i.m.h.o.). Seems they used old telephone speakers for this in the past. Bozavox seems to do the job, but very expensive.

If you are right, very expensive and I don’t know why, well here you have the alternative to do it yourself, transducer speakers, tactile from 15 to 20 watts, 50 watt amplifier, connect it to a keyboard with sound and put the speakers in your throat and that’s it. but it’s eq, buy etc… that’s how I did it speaker link:

Thinking about this in more detail…

The Sonovox effect, also known as the “singing radio” effect, is produced by a small device that uses a speaker to vibrate the vocal cords, which in turn modulates a radio or synthesizer signal to produce speech-like sounds.

While it is technically possible to create a software plugin that emulates the Sonovox effect, it would likely require a specialized hardware device to be connected to the computer via USB to properly modulate the sound.

Additionally, the Sonovox was used in the past and is not widely used or popular today, so the demand for such a plugin may be limited. However, there are software alternatives such as vocoder plugins that can be used to produce similar effects. Some of which I mention earlier in this thread.