Share Your Studio View

Another ELO Fan! Super! Do you have any of their albums? They’ve got a lot of backmasking in numerous songs in their collection. I’ll have to find the website that listed all their songs and what backwards speech and lyrics were in them.

@Mike You spotted pretty much all of them, I also hid the Notes panel in there :wink:

@Mr-Shortcuts I have a few of them buried in a box, I moved about two years ago, and due to space, i had to store all my albums down in the basement. :sob: I’ve heard about the backward speech before, but I never had the time to look into it. Fascinating stuff though!

1 Like

My little space… Cheers!

:metal::headphones::metal:

2 Likes

Hello from Croatia! My little studio at radio station: Radio Labin. Here we record commercials! It’s not the best, but works… :joy: DSC_4525|690x460

1 Like

@Mihael a di je Kiki na toj slici :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hhahahaa ma šta svugdje po svijetu ima ljudi koji poznaju Kristiana Išića :rofl::rofl: Šalje veliki pozdrav! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My very simple setup. It gets the job done though :grin:

1 Like

Some great new studio views coming in!

I always love a studio with blue mood lighting :smiley:

Get some great sunsets through the triple glazing in my home VO booth!

By the way, if you have a studio that you’d like to hire out, voiceoverstudiofinder.com is a good free service. Here’s my entry: https://voiceoverstudiofinder.com/glenncarey

2 Likes

Thank you for this great advice @glenncarey!

:metal::headphones::metal: