Plugins have disappeared Audio Plugin Manager no Longer scans

Hi Guys,

Don’t know whether anyone can help me but here it goes…

I recently signed up for the Slade Digital all-access bundle which I promptly downloaded and installed perfectly bar a little issue with the virtual mix rack which seemed to correct itself once I had closed and reopened Audition. I followed this up by also purchasing Wave Tune Real-Time which I also installed perfectly. It was all going swimmingly until I bought Hornet Plugins Songkey in order to figure out the key and tempo of song I was working on in order to input into Waves Tune Real-Time. After the purchase I was sent an email with a text file with instructions it directed me to copy and past the VST/AUX files in the corresponding folders. It also came with a command file that I was directed to launch prior to installing the plugin. After completing all directives I launched Audition to do my customary scan only to find, that all my plugins had disappeared. Ive unistalled Audition, I’ve unstallled the plugins sometimes its scans, sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve also found that at times it will load 70% of the plugins but at this point I don’t know what to do. My Os is Catalina 10.15.7

If anyone could help I’d really appreciate it

Thanks for asking this @Seymour_Sousa and I hope this gets worked out for you.

Most of the time plugins will scan by default once installed but that’s not always the case. If this is true you need to track down which plugins are not appearing and find their location on your computer. It may be that they install somewhere other than default directories. If you need help check support for the plugins that are not showing up and look for install locations. If you can’t find this online do contact the plugin manufacturers directly.

You can then add the directory location to the VST Plug-In Folders part of the Audio Plug-In Manager in Adobe Audition :slight_smile: