OBS Free LUTS from me to you ;)

Hi to everyone. I want to share with you four OBS LUTS that I made so you can use it with your live or recorded videos.

Because their are different looking in every case, you have to tweak the oppacity for each situation. If you need more, or have a special request, please feel free to ask them.

OBS Luts

Also if you want them for Premiere Pro, I can share with you.

Cheers to everyone!

:metal::headphones::metal:

1 Like

Have you tried this cool OBS WEB VISION MIXER yet?

2 Likes

No Cado, I haven’t, but it look’s very handy. This is cool! I will try it.
Thanks Mate!!

Links to download are in the youtube video description
Have fun if you run a 2nd monitor

I used the Zip download and manually added the files and folders into OBS root.

1 Like

With this program you make me remember my old collage days when I was at TV Production lessons!!! Uff!, long time ago!

Thanks again Mate!

1 Like

Would like to see this developed further into a touchscreen option.
It can get very busy when you’re live!

1 Like

It says in the video that there is a mobile aplication for that, Indeed it will be very handy.

You could try it with a tablet over wifi on the same LAN.
It’s just a html file.

Great! :facepunch:

Roland always do great stuff! this looks tempting!

$1000 BUCKS is a big investment.

That’s for sure. But if you are going to monetize your work it will worth it! It’s been a while seens I work with tv or video producer, but for me all the Gadgets for media are like candies for children… LOL. I have to be careful no? LOL

For that money, I’d go for an expandable 8-16-24 AVID AV system.
Seems Roland can’t get out of the prosumer market
I’ve seen stupid Wedding Fairs done with at least 12 channels remote controlled from a flash drive into a laptop and using DMX integration for stage wash, spots and blackouts etc.

As Doc Brown said in ‘Back to The Future’: “You’re just not thinking 4th dimensionaly”

1 Like

Thanks for the LUTS!

Always good to have something visual. Any examples of the effects they produce @Juanmapinker?

I’ve heard good things about the V-1HD. I understand it can make a bit of noise (not ideal for a live stream setup) but you can control it using an app apparently.

1 Like

Here are the examples for 3 of the 4 LUTS @Mike , as I told, you can adjust the opacity…
No LUT (taked from one of your videos):

Inhance (cinematic look):

Memories (kind of vintage):

Vibrance me (a little in softness):

The Live LUT is a middle point between Vibrance and Inhance…
The results will depend of: Lights, res of the cam, etc.

Hope you find them useful, and as I said, if the community ask for something special, just say so.

Cheers

1 Like

Nice! The last LUT as a lighter opacity looks like it would be very awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice that you like it my friend.

Cheers