Notes Panel for Adobe Audition

Ole, an Adobe Extensions developer, reached out to me about his brand new extension for Adobe Audition CC.

As it is new (and noteworthy for many audio producers) I made a quick video about it. The functionality is super simple and may prove handy especially for teams of audio producers. Now you can make notes with your multitracks and audio files thanks to this 3rd party add-on.

What do you think? Will you be using Notes for Adobe Audition?

4 Likes

Hello, everyone!

I’m the developer of the Notes Panel for Adobe Audition extension, So if you have any questions regarding the extension, I’ll be happy to answer them right here! :grinning:

Just to clarify, the extension saves your notes within your current document as metadata whenever you save your document, the save as button demonstrated in the video, is meant to make it easy to export your notes, for sharing or perhaps just as a backup. Due to these notes being saved as metadata in your document, they should appear in other audio applications that support XMP metadata.

And don’t be afraid to ask questions or share your feedback! :wink:

2 Likes

This is a great thing to add. Good stuff @OleHenrik I will use it right away!

Awesome! Glad you like it!

fabolous.!! thnks Mike thnks Dev…

I was unable to find Extensionsto use Notes in Adobe Audition CC. It isn’t under Windows panel as it should be. I’m using a Mac OS 10.10.5
What does anyone suggest to install the Notes Extension or even find it

The Pop up I get in Adobe Extensions Manager is
" Failed to install the extensions ‘com.henrikstabell’. Please make sure the manifest.xml of this extension is valid and the Extension Manager recognizes at least one product which the extension supports."

Does this help solve my problem?

What version of Adobe Audition CC are you running? 2017, or 2015? or just CC?

I was using 2015 and once I updated to 2017 it worked . Thank You

No problem, glad I could help, the extension works in CC 2015.2 all the way up to the latest version (CC 2017).

https://exchange.adobe.com/addons/products/19469#.WZxO9z6GOpo

This is the link to the Notes Panel

When I first installed it, I had to install twice

1 Like

The Creative Cloud client, isn’t particularly good at installing extensions. a lot of people have issues with it. Which is why i am planning to add my own custom installer builds here, for those who have installation issues: Releases · Hennamann/Notes-Panel-for-Adobe-Audition · GitHub

2 Likes