Neutron Elements from iZotope

I mentioned iZotope Ozone 7 Elements being on sale for the entirety of August, in a post not long ago:

Well, iZotope is doing it again, for this weekend only, Neutron Elements is available for 29 USD instead of the usual 129 USD. This is, of course, the less featured version of the full Neutron. But it still packs a lot of neat features and for that price, i´d say it´s worth it!

I have never had any regrets regarding a purchase from iZotope, their plugins are simply a great value. Neutron is one of their latest plugins, and it has received praise from a lot of industry professionals!

What iZotope has to say:
A smarter way to mix for home studios and hobbyists

Achieve unprecedented focus and clarity with Neutron Elements, the newest mixing plug-in from the iZotope Neutron family of plug-ins. Combining the latest innovations in analysis and metering with award-winning audio processing, Neutron Elements gives you the power of Neutron at an unbelievable price.

Neutron Elements includes powerful new features like Track Assistant and EQ Learn to help you quickly reach an optimal starting point, identify mix issues, and fully wield creative control over all your mix decisions.

If you´re interested, check it out here the discounted price is available this weekend only until Monday the 21st of August!

Note: I am not paid or sponsored by iZotope, I simply wanted to inform you all of a good deal on audio software.

2 Likes

Thank you for the info @OleHenrik, it’s a great deal for the price. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

@OleHenrik, that’s very interesting. While I’ve been working in digital audio production since we first traded in the 4 and 8-track machines for it…I must admit - I’ve never used plug-ins. I’ve only used the effects inside Adobe Audition.

I watched the video and NE looks good. Is it a good first plug-in?

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s a difficult question. As I said in the post, I rarely regret a purchase from iZotope. I believe @Mike has the full version of Neutron himself. If you think the features in Neutron look useful to you I’d say go for it. For that low of a price, you can hardly go wrong.

1 Like

I am definitely looking to buy one of these two plug-ins. Thanks so much for drawing them to my attention @OleHenrik