MRC Aphrodite Theme [ORDER NOW]

Hi Everyone

Here is the MRC Aphrodite Theme that I’ve managed to extract from a demo supplied by @Izabela and one of @Mike’s livestreams.

This is a fantastic piece of music that has become my favourite theme so far, and it is my pleasure to share it with the MRC Community.

MRC Aphrodite Theme

MRC Aphrodite Theme Extended

MRC Logo [Aphrodite Style]

Order this theme and have it customised for your project now at mrc.fm/aphrodite!

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool! Is it you, David, who are the producer of these??

Been thinking about “like forever” to get some small sung id’s for my website, but my biggest hesitate is the languages … Were are danish :slight_smile: And everybode seems to english/american, at least the ones who sings :slight_smile:

/Martin

Hi @MartinSvanborg

So glad you liked it, but unfortunately, I only remix jingles that have already been produced by Music Radio Creative. If you wish to have a jingle like the ones I remix, then Mike and Izabela can organise that for you.

Thank you for tuning in!

Good mix @DavidHunterScot, keep going! :sunglasses:

Uploaded the theme for you guys to listen to. Scroll up to my first post in this thread.

Enjoy.

Love what you did there @DavidHunterScot ! Even the professional touch on the picture :slight_smile: yes if anyone is interested in purchasing let me know - we would be happy to help!

1 Like

Thank you @Izabela! So glad you liked it.

Now it’s time to bump up this thread with a special cut of the MRC Aphrodite Theme.

MRC Aphrodite - Instrumental Ramp and Show Intro

Let me know what you think below.

2 Likes

Love it david :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Tim_Readman!