Moving Adobe Audition CC "Keyboard Shortcut Settings" to a second machine

I’m hitting the road next week and will be working with Audition on various client’s computers and I love working with my own keyboard shortcut settings as they work extremely well to save me time.

So to export my own settings to a flash drive on Windows I go to:

C:\Users~username~\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Audition\Your Version Number\Shortcuts\ Your Saved File .xml

On Mac show hidden folders:

On Mac OSX:
/Users//Library/Preferences/Adobe/Audition/Your Version Number/Shortcuts/Your Saved File .xml

Copy across file to flash drive and then install in new machine. and load config.

1 Like

Genius, love it. This is a great way to carry your hard work to another machine. Thanks for sharing Cado!

I busy to making a Script that will do all that automatically, but for all settings, preset (racks) favorites, keyboard shortcuts, and so on. And you can also use it for migration to other versions. If you’re interested, I’ll send it to you when I’m done.

@Skip_Nolles - I’m very much interested in the script you mentioned. Did you end up doing it?

My email is below (somewhat cryptic to avoid bots) if you could send me an email when you reply here or simply reply via email, that’d be awesome. I’m worried I’ll lose the notification for this site (first and only time I’ve been here was for this post).

Thanks in advance! :smiley:

my first name AT helpfulforlife.com

Thanks,
Reid Garcia