Melodyne Plugin in Adobe Audition

I have a Windows PC , I tried to add the Melodyne plugin through the audio plugin manager,but it isn’t getting detected by the plugin manager. I heard many other people face the same problem , they couldn’t add melodyne as a plugin.

This always Just Worked™ out of the box for me on macOS when I used the trial.

Any Windows PC users here able to help @Rohit_Nair?

@Rohit_Nair I had some issues with some plugins, and I had to add direct folder where the .dll was (for example: Program Files\VstPlugins\Melodyne ), even when it already went trough plugin folder and it’s sub folders. One more thing, add “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3” to manager so it scans for VST3 plugins

Hey Saba,
I couldn’t find melodyne in my VstPlugins folder, but yes in Program Files/Ceremony there is a .dll file (MelodyneReWireDevice.dll) .
Is that it??

No that is not that as far as I know, I don’t have Melodyne, but check “C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3” folder or maybe if you have 64 bit Windows, check in “C:\Program Files(x86)" maybe you have 32 bit version

Not running Windows, or using Melodyne, but you might be able to extract the contents of the Melodyne installer using something like 7-Zip if you’re lucky the vst file will be somewhere in there and then you can manually install it.

1 Like