Isolate Vocals Request

I’m having an incredibly difficult time isolating the vocals on this one certain song. I am trying to get Playboi Carti’s verse only from the song Kelly K. Since I’m a new user I can’t upload any files, but I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

What I think you’re trying to do will not produce you a perfect acapella but may get you the results you’re looking for. The success you have depends little on your ability and more on the way the song is mastered.

You need to use the stereo imagery , then centre channel extractor. Select the vocal remove option which will give you as close to an instrumental as you’ll get. To isolate the vocals swap the settings for centre channel and side channel so centre channel is 0 and side channel is -40.

Now this depends on how the song is mixed and mastered. It works with varying degrees of success. If the vocals have stereo processing on then it may not work at all but if they’re mono they’ll be in the centre of the mix while the stereo music will be on the side channels.

Good luck

@Captain_Pat I am closing this topic here as you have posted it inside Feature Requests thread for this forum - please re-post in relevant place to get more replies :slight_smile: