Full duplex bluetooth transceiver for smartphone calls with audio interface using bluetooth

I’m trying to get a device that simultaneously transmits and receives, duplex transceiver that has ports for external mic input and audio output that sits between my audio interface and smartphone that I Bluetooth connect to my smartphone (just like an earbud) but that allows me to tie the smartphone into my audio interface for wireless Bluetooth phone calls. I know how to do it hard wired with an attenuator, and made a video on that. I don’t know why there is not a fairly inexpensive device that is seen by the smartphone as something resembling Bluetooth earbuds with mic, but the device instead of being a Bluetooth headset is a device with ports for sound and mic. I know it’s easy to build, but I don’t want to do it. I’d prefer to buy the device, without spending $700 for a Rode Procaster II. I have all kinds of interfaces and just need the Bluetooth adapter that does that one function in the Ride Podcaster II. Hate spending that much for one little function.

You’re right that RØDECaster Pro II will do this and so will the Tascam Model 12 mixer but if you don’t want to spend the $$$ you’re likely looking for something like a LOGITECH Bluetooth Audio Adapter which can convert Bluetooth signals into analogue audio which you can plug direct to your audio interface/sound card as shown in this image: