Does anyone know any good 2x 1/4 inch to 3.5 mm cables?

Hello!

Thanks for checking out this topic.
I’ve recently been looking for a new audio cable for my home studio which connects my computer to my mixer. This is the sort of thing I’m looking for:

However, I would prefer gold plated and, if possible, right angled connectors (although if right angled connectors wouldn’t be possible, I could add some sort of adaptor if anyone knows any good solutions).
I’ve been looking everywhere for this sort of cable but I can’t seem to find the type of thing I’m looking for. I would be very grateful if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations! :smiley:

Thanks for reading,
AudioGeek

—UPDATE—
I have found a cable by Klotz. Here is the link:

Is this a good choice?

Welcome to the MRC Community @anon28983530!

Cables are tricky but it looks like you have picked the right one :slight_smile:

Maybe @Mike can advise on which cables he uses and recommends :grin:

Also, where are you located? Different countries have different brands and stores.

I always go for Neutrik connectors as you’ll see in the video I did about soldering XLR cables. I love Neutrik and not just because they’re based on the Isle of Wight :wink:

Here’s the cable I’d buy that matched the one you posted above @anon28983530.

I know its very old post, but i want to share one my experience.
Mogami cable are one of the best i low noise, very minimal electrical interference from nearby instrument and last to mention the lost of signal strength is low.

always go for balance cable
select gold plated connecter. over a period of time no connector-decay lost .
always go for better cable shielding .
just to let you, its a bit costlier cables.

1 Like