Advanced Transport Controls!

Alright, I’ve been working on this for the last two weeks, and I think I’m ready to share it with you all. The Notes panel I made earlier was the warm up for this and a few other extensions I have planned:

At first glance it may look just like the normal transport panel, but if you pay a bit more attention you may notice two extra buttons, sharing the same icon as the frame-by frame icons found in Premiere Pro, I introduce you to the Nudge buttons allowing you to easily nudge the playhead forward or back 1 second for each click. (@The_Tone_Arranger I didn’t mean to rip off your idea, saw that after I had begun work on this, I also went ahead and sent your other suggestions to some of my friends on the Audition development team. Feature Request For Adobe Audition - Future Update)

I plan to add more “advanced” control functions, as well as improving on the nudge functionality, I am also thinking of adding some customizability to it, allowing you to choose by how many seconds to “nudge” the playhead, either that or I create a few more nudge buttons with higher values. I’d like to know what you prefer on this one!

I was also thinking of selling this particular extension, not for much though, I’m thinking either 1.99 or 2.99 USD, we’ll see :wink:

Now, it’s not quite ready for testing yet, but I will need it soon, so those of you might be interested in testing the extension once it’s ready, tell me below, and I’ll add you to the list, in the case that I do wind up charging money for the extension, anyone who tests will receive the final version and any updates for free!

3 Likes

That sounds awesome @OleHenrik. Count me in and thanks for your time and sharing knowledge

This is great. Count me in

Like the sound of this. very useful.

Now this is cool @OleHenrik. Thanks to you Adobe Audition Add-Ons will see some nice features :slight_smile: