Adobe Audition CC 2018 is here now!

mac sierra 10.2 @Juanmapinker

@Joycean_Rum, I look at adobe support and I found this:

System requirements | October 2017 (11.0.0) release of Audition CC

macOS

Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
Mac OS X versions 10.11, 10.12, or 10.13
4GB of RAM
4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
1920x1080 or larger display (for best results)
OpenGL 2.0–capable system; optional GPU for optimum video playback performance
USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
Optional: Optical drive for CD burning (SuperDrive recommended)
Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*

• This product may integrate with or allow access to certain Adobe or third-party hosted online services. Adobe online services, including the Adobe Creative Cloud service, are available only to users 13 and older and require agreement to additional terms and Adobe’s online privacy policy. The applications and online services are not available in all countries or languages, may require user registration, and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Additional fees or membership charges may apply.

I’m not sure if the problem comes with in your OS version. At this point it’s better that you contact the support team from adobe.

Sorry that I did not solve your problem.
Cheers!

1 Like

On the 100GB issue:

I have been complaining to Adobe at every chance I get regarding storage space, When they make a service geared towards photographers and other media-related professions, offering 20gbs of storage space is just too little for something marketed as “Cloud Centered.” When I have made these complaints they have usually asked how much I think would be reasonable and I specified 1TB-3TB and get pretty much the same reply: “We agree, and that is the storage amount we are planning as well.”

I was hoping they would fix it this time around, but I ended up disappointed in way too expensive plans just for a measly 1TB when Google is offering Unlimited storage for G Suite for only 10$ a month. And with the new Google Drive File Stream, it seems like a no-brainer.

I like Adobe, probably more than most, heck I might be a bit too supportive of their choices in some situations, but the lack of storage in the “Creative Cloud” is truly disappointing to me.

2 Likes

My audition is crashing everytime I have the play head running and I apply an effect. Not sure what to do yet.

1 Like

If you send me the crash log, I could send it in to the Audition dev team for you, it would be fixed faster that way. Both the Crash report possibly reported on the crash and the audition log that you can find by pressing the “reveal log files” option under the Help menu.

2 Likes

sorry i have sierra 10.12.6 and all requirements it is not that, however now I can only, when installing previous versions, install the 5th or 6th version. 2018 is version 11, I desperately need the april 2017 version 10 Audition, and simply cannot find how nor can the support team appears, the link they sent me 5 times is the 2018 version, thanks. @OleHenrik @Juanmapinker @Mr-Shortcuts @Mike @Steve_Moore

me too
I am having very similar problems

@Mike How do I get the previous version, and I do mean the April 2017 update we have all been using?

Didn’t realize that was what you were looking for, here is the direct download for CC 2017: Adobe apps available for download You should also be able to install it from within the Creative Cloud app, but the link above should also work. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @Joycean_Rum, here is the direct download link for 2017
Lol @OleHenrik I did not see your post. Sorry

Adobe apps available for download

Cheers!

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Adobe Audition CC 2018 Issues

To keep things organized, I have created a dedicated topic for Audition CC 2018 issues and moved the relevant replies to that topic. If you have any other issues to report, report them over here: Adobe Audition CC 2018 Issues

1 Like